Powered By Blogger

Monday, 29 August 2011

*^*^*REMEMBRANCE*^*^*

Since long am bleeding from the heart
Its been pierced and hurting....falling apart
Controlling the emotions and letting out a quite shout
Hurt, sorrow, love, trust… just wanna cry out…
The world has shut to me will never know me
the things I want to accomplish or the goals to be!!
I hurt myself to escape from their hatred
As I breathe I feel evrything is sinful that I did,
Sumtyms my own shadows in the mirror scares me
The cold eyes the stare back at me…
If you want to know why am insane
Its the people who ‘CLAIM to love’ in my life you can blame
Gradually in life I lost the motive my burning flame
Der were only a few handful who dint try and cause me pain
My angel embrace me, again cause in your arms I feel so safe
Without you I feel  like am a poor &  homeless, a waif
The way you stare into my eyes, lovingly, more than life it means
But now you gone and the only way I meet you is my dreams!
I see u, talk to you and meet you every single night
Till the crack of dawn in my arms I hold you tight
You lived on the earth physically for a little while
But you still dwell inside me and the sense of you makes me smile.
Come looking for me at my happy place when you hear sum1 weep of loss
Not of the one I loved but those who having a life put it for a toss!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment